Studies show significant therapy effects of PDT laser therapy, stabilization and energizing effects and improvement of blood laboratory values and many other positive effects on often intractable diseases.
Intravenous laser blood irradiation was accomplished for the first time approximately 25 years ago in the former Soviet Union. Laser light was brought directly into the flowing blood through a one-way-catheter. Various in vitro tests were done, even before it could be verified that biological soft laser irradiation of white blood cells caused various positive effects, in particular expression of immunoglobulins, interferons and interleukins. After the introduction of the new method, various new clinical studies were published, showing additional effects on other metabolic pathways.
The development and certification of a new intravenous laser blood irradiation device in 2005 in the research support program Biophotonik II of the government of Niedersachsen, for the first time opened the possibility to check the new therapy in clinical studies in Germany.
In our own practice and research, the results of the Russian studies could be confirmed to a large extent. Nearly all treated patients described general stabilization and increased energy, while positive effects on chronic liver diseases, diabetes mellitus, metabolism disorders and other various diseases could be proven by laboratory results.
While the studies from Russia were all done only with red laser, the additional use of green, blue and infrared lasers today increased the effects substantially.
- Significant improvement in overall performance
- Improvement in sleep and vigilance
- Positive effect on the general mood
- Reduction of drug consumption
- Stronger immune system
- Optimization of the diabetic metabolic state.
- Lowering of blood cholesterol levels .
- Significant reduction of pathologically elevated liver enzymes.
- Reduction in frequency of relapses in chronic inflammatory bowel disease.
- Improvement in general health status and mobility in MS disease.
- Positive influence on intractable pain syndromes.
- Positive influence on tinnitus.
- Reduction of anti-hypertensive medication for severe hypertension.
The Red Laser
The red laser activates ATP-production, leading to increased energy, better blood circulation, improvement of heart and circulation, support of neuronal functions (in CNS), improvement of immune defense (NK-, T-helper-, T-suppressor-cells).
- Stimulates the immune system.
- Activates macrophages.
- Releases cytokines and interferon.
- Opens the micro circulation.
- Has a coagulation-inhibiting effect and inhibits platelet aggregation.
- Improves the deform-ability of erythrocytes.
- Stimulates complex IV on cellular level (Cytochrome C-Oxidase in mitochondrial respiratory chain) thus increasing energy production by cells.
- Can be used for photodynamic tumor therapy in combination with Chlorin E6 as photosensitizer.
The Blue Laser
The blue laser has very positive effects on our immune system. Furthermore, wound healing is improved significantly. There is also a strong anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effect as well as positive effect on hormone harmonization and pain reduction. It improves cell perfusion and oxygen uptake. There is also an improvement of ATP metabolism (leading to more cell energy) and positive influence on hemoglobin nitric oxide (HbNO) release after blue laser blood irradiation.
- Stimulates complex I of the mitochondrial respiratory chain (NADH-dehydrogenase complex).
- It has very strong anti-bacterial effects by destroying microorganisms of all kinds in the blood (by absorption of bacterial porphyrins and by production of reactive oxygen species).
- Releases NO from the NO-Hb of micro circulation (Nitric Oxide).
- Can be used for photodynamic tumor therapy .
- Can be used for anti-microbial photodynamic therapy (for bacterial, viral and parasitic diseases), especially with serious infections like Lyme disease.
- Can be used with cancer patients, as a part of the metabolic treatment, as well as treating nausea as a symptom.
For more information please contact us.